Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Book Highlight - I Called Him Dancer

Just a new little something. I saw this book and couldn't resist sharing. What a wonderful story!

For a moment, Michael danced on top of the world, but one bad choice turns his life upside down. The once promising Broadway star now washes windows for tips and lives among the homeless. When his former dance partner recognizes him behind the fray of whiskers, shame drives him away from her. Angry at God and the world, the Dancer refuses to allow anyone into his life. When everything is stripped away, three things remain: faith, hope, and love. The greatest of these is love.

I Called Him Dancer is a story about how one woman’s enduring faith and unconditional love drives her to reach out to a homeless man who has given up on life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I've only read the first couple pages and I love it!

    ReplyDelete