Sunday, June 14, 2009

A new page

Well, I'm turning over a new leaf (a new page in this case) and I am going to make every effort to post something new every week. (I'd say every day but that would be like setting myself up to fail.) So, if you stop by, please leave a comment, join as a follower, or just enjoy my verse of the day.

For today, my prayers are with parents everywhere (myself included), that we can be the guardians and teachers to our children that God has called us to be.

Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6


To all my writing friends, happy writing and may you have a productive week, and to all my other friends, old and new alike, I pray God is with you in all you do this week.

God bless!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful start, Donna!

    Happy blogging LOL!
    PamT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on making your goal. If we don't make goals we never get anywhere. Even if we fall short, we're usually way ahead of where we were before.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I try to do. Doesn't always work mind you, but the thought is there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments ladies! I really want to get in the habit of keeping this going so I need all the support I can get!

    ReplyDelete